[PlanetCCRMA] pd doesn't appear in planetccrma menu?

Tue Jun 26 22:25:03 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 15:12 -0700, Cyrill wrote:
> hi
>
> a newbie question again, i'm afraid...
>
> i'm running planetccrma installed on fedora7, puredata is installed as
> it runs normally when launched from a terminal, but it doesn't appear
> in the planetccrma applications menu? Is it normal, and if not, what
> is the way to repair this (not really boring) problem?
> thanks,

It is (so far) normal.
Why?
Pd has many many command line parameters and most users will want to
customize the way it is started. Any menu item I add will perhaps be
useful the first time (I could for example add "-jack -rt" to the
command line options), but for sure you will want to start it from a
terminal and customize the options pretty soon...

-- Fernando