[PlanetCCRMA] fc6/7: sonic visualiser, clam 1.1.0 and friends; fc7 jack recall

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:42:01 2007

ok, I found how to donwgrade (using first rpm -e --nodeps to remove
the installed version then install jack with yum) and that did solve
the problem with Audacity.

Cheers!

Hector

--