[PlanetCCRMA] dependency problem?

Valenciennes represents!! christoph.t@gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:07:00 2007

2007/6/13, Cyrill <cduneauyahoo.com>:
> hi,
> when trying to update there is a dependency problem coming with the
> following message:
> Missing Dependency: sbcl = 1.0.5 is needed by package slime-sbcl
> I think that these libs - or at least the last one - are needed by
> planet-ccrma-apps...
> Anyone would know how to resolve that?
> Thanks,
> cyrill

The problem seems to be that the version sbcl used by planetccrma-apps
does not match with the update of this package today proposed by
fedora. You may remove sbcl, and do the update again. The only think
is that planetccrma-apps will be removed for dependency, but actually
no application of planetccrma. I wonder if the planetccrma-apps is
really useful except to install the main applications on first time...

--
Christophe T