[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 7: Planet CCRMA for i386!

Fri Jun 8 11:50:02 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 03:01 -0500, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 18:05 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > [WARNING: fc7 is new. New releases have bugs. I don't like bugs. I would
> > not install fc7 right away. Specially if I were to be already making
> > music on fcx where x < 7 :-]
> >
> > Having said that, there's a trial version available of Planet CCRMA
> > built on top of Fedora 7 i386 (for now). As usual you start by pointing
> > to the Planet CCRMA repositories (all in one line):
>
> Coooool! Looking forward for x86_64, my friend! Thanks!

Well, x86_64 currently presents a problem. I can't test it. The kernel
components are out already and I'm building the apps as we speak. I can
test the _install_ part by using my build mach chroots but I don't have
a spare machine (or the time) to test them in real hardware.

If you still want to try them.....
-- Fernando