[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma-apps and and audacity-nonfree

Fri Jun 8 11:24:02 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 20:13 +0200, Knut-Håvard Aksnes wrote:
> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 19:59 +0200, Knut-Håvard Aksnes wrote:
> >
> >> Is it possible to make the plnetccrma-apps package and audacity-nonfree
> >> coexist. Audacity-nonfree is an "upward compatible" replacement for
> >> audacity.
> >>

> > Could you give me more details on what is not working? Error messages?
> >
> "yum install planetccrma-apps" tries to install audacity which fails
> when audacity-nonfree is installed.

Hmmm, hard to fix in a compatible way... if I drop audacity from that
meta package then it does not get installed, if I add the non-free one I
make livna a requirement (I don't want to do that). I don't see an easy
way out so far...

-- Fernando