[PlanetCCRMA] fc6: new kernel packages (2.6.21.3 + rt9) & fc7 status note

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:33:00 2007

HI,

I just installed Fedora 7 in my Desktop and I was wondering if there
is any of Ingo's rt-kernel packages for F7. I was checking here
http://people.redhat.com/mingo/realtime-preempt/ and I only find older
kernels, is there another repository?

Thanks!

Hector