[PlanetCCRMA] Fireface 400

Tue Jul 31 10:53:02 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 13:19 +0200, "Alexander Carôt" wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just upgraded to FC6 with PlanetCCRMA and it works perfectly fine.
> Just got a new Fireface 400 which doesn't run via plug-and-play.
> Does anyone know if it is supported and how to run it ?

I think it is not going to be supported. RME has been adamant about not
releasing the specs needed to create a driver. No specs, no driver...
You should get a card that has a chipset that is supported by the
freebob (now renamed to faado) project. See:

  http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/Main_Page

-- Fernando