[PlanetCCRMA] fc6/7: new kernel; fc6/7: updated traverso

Thu Jul 19 10:22:03 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 11:09 -0400, Peter Hartmann wrote:
> I replyed to Fernando instead of the list.
>
> Is anyone else getting this with the traverso RPM?
>
> traverso: symbol lookup error: traverso: undefined symbol: _ZTI13QGraphicsItem

I don't see the problem. Most probably you need to do a "yum upgrade" as
you seem to have a different version of one of the libraries than the
one traverso was compiled with.

Most probably an "ldd -d -r /usr/bin/traverso" will point to the
culprit.

-- Fernando