[PlanetCCRMA] RE: [PlanetCCRMANews] fc7: new kernel packages (2.6.21-0182.rt12.1)

Thu Jul 5 11:51:01 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 16:49 +1000, Greg Cunningham wrote:
> Hi nando
>
> Any reports of Ardour2 dying during its startup on this kernel?  Mine does.
> Ardour starts OK.  Havent got the errors with me, but I had to start on the
> previous kernel to get ardour2 to draw breath.

Nope, this is the first report. It is not clear which kernel you are
running when it fails, rt12 is older than the last release available
(rt17).

There's going to be a new kernel release soon, probably later today.
It'd be good if you can send whatever error it is printing anyway. I
don't see how the kernel could be affecting only one version of ardour.

-- Fernando