[PlanetCCRMA] Midi interface for FC5/CCRMA laptop

John Dey jsdey@optonline.net
Wed Jan 31 09:19:03 2007

Rocco,

I have used midisport uno and midisport 2x2.  Both work like a charm.
They don't work out of the box however.  For both units it is necessary
to download the firmware before they work.  Fortunately, Clemens Ladish
has written a program and provided instruction for downloading the
firmware. I'm using midisport-firmware-1.2 for my installation.  I
found Clemens's instruction quite easy to  follow.

John