[PlanetCCRMA] Creox build problems

Len lenb_99@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 13:31:00 2007

Trying to build Creox on Fedora Core 5.

After many iterations of ||: ./configure, install needed dependency :||, I finally got configure
to build a Makefile.  I then ran 'make', and of course it got to the very end and gave the highly
informative "make: *** [all] Error 2".  Before that, however, it complained about
 threadeffector.cpp:93: error: ‘EBUSY’ was not declared in this scope

I grep'd threadeffector.cpp and found one occurrence of EBUSY:
 if (pthread_mutex_trylock(&m_mutex) != EBUSY)

Anybody know how to make make happy?

By the way, I was searching for help on creox on the web and found that Nando mentioned getting
creox into the planet back in 2004.  I looked but can't find it in the repository, and yum can't
find it either.  Is there some other repository that might have a creox RPM?  (I'm checking Livna
now - nope, not there either).

Thanks.
Len

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 17:43, Dan Harper wrote:
> Hey Nando,
> Any chance of getting Creox put into the Planet?
> http://zyzstar.kosoru.com/?creox

Saw your message on LAU... working on it :-)
I have been meaning to add it for a while, this is a good excuse.