[PlanetCCRMA] nvidia with rrt kernel

Jeff Sandys sandysj@juno.com
Thu Feb 1 09:03:02 2007

Rob said:
   I've searched the archives to try and get the nvidia supplied
   graphics driver "nvidia.ko" working with the 2.6.16-1.rrt kernel
   on FC5, ...

Have you tried to use the livna.org kmod rpm instead of the latest
from Nvidia?  From my experience the precompiled packages install
a lot easier than the Nvidia provided run, and provide all the
necessary functionality.
     http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5/i386/repodata/

I hope the kmod will work with the real time kernal patch because
that is what I intend to use on the FC6 CCRMA box I am building.
-- Jeff

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24