[PlanetCCRMA] ADC presentation

Vedran Vucic vedran.vucic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:06:01 2007

------=_Part_2295_28262767.1199131521460

Hello,

I am developing manual for teachers of computer science in music schools
here in Serbia.  However, my manual will be based on use of free software,
predominantly FC + Planet CCRMA.

Is there any package that can help me to present conversion of analog signal
to digital so I can create a lecture on that?

Thanx,

Vedran