[PlanetCCRMA] NVIDIA MCP73 on FC8

Louis van Dompselaar louis at dompselaar.org
Wed Dec 26 00:24:01 2007

I use the nvidia-legacy from livna without problems.  I do need to
recompile it though.
I'll have to check what I do exactly, but it amounts to installing the
srpm, adding a
%define kernels ... at the top of the spec-file and doing an rpm-build.
This gives me a kmod rpm for the fc8 kernel.

I'll check the exact instructions after the holidays.