[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010 LT

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Dec 21 10:07:20 2007

I've been using mine for over a year. Started with FC5, and now on FC7.
I've been recording small bands and am very pleased with it.

I'm using Ardour primarily, but I do use the midi ports for Rosegarden.
No issues so far.

If you get the unit, remember to use the EnvyControl24 so you can hear
what you're playing! Took me about a week to figure that out! When you
record a channel through Ardour, it does not play that channel. You have
to use hardware level to listen. I use EnvyControl24 to for this.

HTH