[PlanetCCRMA] missing iwlwifi modules in new kernel 2.6.23.12

Thu Dec 20 17:11:01 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 16:44 -0800, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 19:19 -0500, Hector Centeno wrote:
> > Thank you Fernando for looking into this.
> >
> > If you think it's going to be painful to fix it then maybe it would be
> > easier to build a separate module.
>
> The kernel built, it was not _that_ hard to fix the patches and import
> new ones from the latest test Fedora kernel, just boring work. I'm now
> building the ipw3945 modules for it... (don't know if it works or it
> will install, of course :-)

Installs and boots on i386, the iwlwwhatever modules appear to be
there :-) Anyway, new packages for fc8 i386/x86_64 and
planetccrma-core.

Enjoy! (if they work).
-- Fernando

PS: going for a trip starting tomorrow so I'll be quiet for a while...
Happy Holidays for everyone. Just don't upgrade to anything and make
music!