[PlanetCCRMA] FC4 support at the repository gone?

Wed Dec 12 12:51:01 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 22:22 +0200, Timo Sivula wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running The Planet on FC4. It seems like the repos do no
> longer support FC4, as I get a "403 forbidden" reply when trying
> to download stuff using apt-get or Synaptic.
>
> Has FC4 support been discontinued?

Yes in the sense that I'm not building or upgrading packages. No in the
sense that the planetccrma and planetcore repositories are (should be?)
there.

What is probably missing is the distro itself and its updates[*]. If you
disable those entries and point apt to another repository that still has
them you should be fine.

-- Fernando

[*] I had to take them offline to make space in the disks of the server
for newer versions of the distros...