[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 8 support is landing

Sun Dec 9 21:34:01 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 23:03 -0500, Hector Centeno wrote:
> Hello Fernando,
>
> Thanks again... but this email was already responded and discussed on
> Nov 22. Getting this new response gave me a strange feeling of
> space-time collapse, hehe... unless what you intended was to give an
> announcement to the CCRMA community.

Nope, I don't know what happened... it seemed like a new message. I
guess I should have noticed.

> But now that you mention the ipw3945, I haven't been able to upgrade
> to the latest kernel (released two days ago) because the corresponding
> kmod-ipw3945 package is missing... probably you are aware of this but
> just in case I wanted to let you know.

I was not. I guess it fell through the cracks. It is now fixed and the
ipw3945 modules are available for the new kernel.

-- Fernando