[PlanetCCRMA] [Planet CCRMA] : Jack and Freebob issues on Fc8

Tue Dec 4 18:22:01 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 16:56 -0500, Hector Centeno wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> I took a look to the kwizart packages. I found them here but I didn't try them:
>
> http://kwizart.free.fr/fedora/testing/8/i386/

Ah, I did not look at testing...

> They seem to install an alternative libraw1394 that doesn't overwrite
> the official Fedora one (it has a "compat-" prefix in the lib
> filename).

Very nice... I like it (the approach). I have to look at the details of
course.

> There was a recent Fedora kernel upgrade so the modules
> there are not anymore usable, unless you rebuild them of course:
> http://kwizart.free.fr/fedora/testing/8/SRPMS/
>
> Pure Juju and Fedora kernel doesn't work with Freebob for me but I
> haven't tested the newer Fedora kernel which seems to address some
> issues related to Juju.

Good to know that it is still not working with the standard juju stack.
I wonder if I made some silly mistake while building the kernels...

Thanks for the update!
-- Fernando