[PlanetCCRMA] xmms, m-audio delta 44, fc7

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Thu Aug 30 05:50:02 2007

Odd.  I use the exact same configuration and have no problems.
xmms default to the Alsa output driver for me.

Did you run a soundcard detection from the FC7 admin utils?
I usually need to do that once after a fresh install, just
to make all FC apps aware of the soundcard.