[PlanetCCRMA] problems downloading planetccrma-core in fc7

CHristophe T christoph.t@gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:27:02 2007

2007/8/22, Mauro Herrera <mauritohmgmail.com>:
> Hello every one

Hi,

> I'm trying to install planetCCRMA on Fedora 7, but when I run the
>
> yum install planetccrma-core
>
> I get a problem with the file " kernel-rt -
> 2.6.21-0182.rt21.2.fc7.ccrma.i686 " it is about 22Mb and I
> can not finish downloading it, the server runs out of time and it cannot
> find more mirrors. Also for some reason the computer is not saving the
> information it downloads every time I try, so every new attempt it starts
> downloading from the beginning.

This problem is specifical to planet-ccrma packages? Wich error
message do you exactly get?

> I also wanted to ask about the installonlyn.conf file plugin for yum, I
> don't seem to have it in my version of yum, and in the file yum.conf there
> is no mention about the number of kernel installs that it will keep.

Actually, the number of kernels to keep is stored in the
/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf
file [so edit this file as root: "nano
/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf ", and specify the number of
kernels you want to keep by changing the number "tokeep=...", or even
disable it by writing "enabled=0", which means that you'll keep all
old kernels]

> Thanks and Salud!!!

You're welcome ;)

--