[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 7 and Jack - realtime?

Richard Gibson fluffy.gibson@gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:50:02 2007

------=_Part_69295_28201471.1187689746652

Hi all

I've upgraded to FC7 and am using the CCRMA kernel, having ran rpm -Uvh
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/7/i386/planetccrma-repo-1.0-3.fc7.ccrma.noarch.rpmand
also having pulled in planetccrma-core.

If I attempt to start jack using qjackctl with the realtime checkbox
enabled, jack will not start. What do I need to modify to allow my non-root
user to run this realtime?

Many thanks in advance, FC7 is really pretty compared to FC4 system, Beryl
is great!
Rich