[PlanetCCRMA] disk performance

John Dey jsdey@optonline.net
Thu Aug 9 09:15:02 2007

Peter,

Very interesting stuff--though way over my head.  I seems that Ingo was
suggesting the nodirative option as well.

Do these changes degrade disk recovery, if needed?  Does it make sense
to have a special partition for real time work and apply these
suggested options that that file leaving the other file alone?  Are
other fs better for realtime, e.g reiser?  Any comments will be greatly
appreciated.

John