[PlanetCCRMA] Package does not match intended download (planetccrma-core on F7)

Wade Nelson hollywoodb@fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 8 09:33:01 2007

Just an update on this...

I ran a for loop from 1 to 100 with the simple command `yum clean all &&
yum -y install planetccrma-core` hoping that eventually I'd get a
successful download of all packages.  Didn't work.  Now I'm about
halfway through a loop from 1 to 1000 with just `yum -y install
planetccrma-core`.  (yeah, I know, dirty hack) All the packages have
downloaded successfully except kernel-rt.  I keep getting "Package does
not match intended download".  I've downloaded the package manually and
attempted to install it via `rpm -ivh` several times and have gotten
different md5/cpio errors on consecutive attempts, and I've also gotten
the same md5/cpio error on seperate attempts.  I'm able to reproduce it
on two seperate machines (on the same LAN though).

I don't think there's corruption on my end, I just transfered an 8GB VM
disk file from one machine to the other via scp and the transfer checked
out fine.  I also haven't had any problems at all using the "official"
Fedora 7 repositories.

I put kernel-rt.i686 0:2.6.21-0182.rt21.2.fc7.ccrma in yum.conf's
exclude list just for kicks to see if it would try to download a
previous version, and I get this error:
Error: Missing Dependency: kernel-i686 = 2.6.21-0182.rt21.2.fc7.ccrmart
is needed by package planetccrma-core

Shouldn't that read .fc7.ccrma and not .fc7.ccrmart?  Or is that not
relevant?  I'm kind of clutching at straws trying to sort this out ;)

Wade Nelson
hollywoodb@fastmail.fm