[PlanetCCRMA] rt question

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech@gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:19:02 2007

hpet=disable worked! I'm glad you mentioned video chipset .. i'm using
Intel 855,but  in conjunction with this program called 915resolution
which patches the video bios so that the higest supported resolution
can be achieved.  (1280x800) Anyway when I prevented that from
starting at boot suspend also works.  With hpet=disable I get to keep
my hi-res.

Thanks guys!

Peter