[PlanetCCRMA] FC7: Any plans for a repo yet???

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen@zonnet.nl
Thu Apr 12 00:52:06 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Ken Smith wrote:

> production. Currently I'm using FC5, the previous was FC3. I plan to skip FC6
> for audio use and take FC7. It just changes too fast for me to have the time
> to keep the studio technically together as well as making some good music. Is

In general I like Fedora. But that's a point I don't like: It changes too
fast. It takes me more time to keep things up-to-date and to learn how to
install and configure stuff, than the time I have to actually use these
wonderful apps ! For me it's OK if CCRMA does things a little bit slower.

Martin