[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone using qsampler/linuxsampler on fc6?

Neil Klepeis lists@netsession.org
Sun Apr 8 13:44:01 2007

Luis, Here is what installed from planetccrma.

qsampler-0.1.3-3.fc6.ccrma
libgig-3.1.0-1.fc6.ccrma
linuxsampler-0.4.0-2.fc6.ccrma

I also tried compiling everything from scratch with the newest versions,
but the same error message appeared when starting qsampler ("Could not
connect to server as client.  Sorry.")

Jason:  The error occurs even after I wait, i.e., every time I start
qsampler.   I've started linuxsampler in the same terminal window
("linuxsampler &", then "qsampler"), but with no luck (same message).
I'm wondering if I have some strange network configuration in fc6.
Although, I have both the firewall and selinux currently disabled.

Hmmmm...

Thanks for your ideas.

---Neil