[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone using qsampler/linuxsampler on fc6?

Jason Russler jason.russler@gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:52:01 2007

I've been using it quite a bit lately.  I'm not near my workstation
right now but I do remember that I wound up building
linuxsampler/qsampler from source for some reason.  It's been working
great for me - however if I shut down qsampler (or it crashes) and
then immediately restart I get a similar message.  If I wait a while
(TIME_WAIT?) I can fire it all up again.  Try starting linuxsampler in
a terminal by hand and then start qsampler and see what happens.