[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Rebuild for NTFS Support

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:27:01 2006

Hello,

I have a how-to about adding NTFS support here: http://hcenteno.net/blog/?p=6
Beside this, I was also able to get NTFS support, without having to
recompile the kernel or modules, using ntfs-3g:
http://wiki.linux-ntfs.org/doku.php?id=ntfs-3g you only have to
install the fuse package from the Fedora repos and then make and
install ntfs-3g. In your fstab you have to change the file type from
ntfs to ntfs-3g.

peace,

Hector