[PlanetCCRMA] Only left channel sound with dssi plugins ?

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen@zonnet.nl
Fri Sep 15 15:26:01 2006

Hi,

I'm new in this mailing list, so forgive me if this question has been
posted here before. This is my first question here:

I have planetccrma packages installed on top of Fedora Core 5 on my Compaq
Armada E500 laptop. Now I'm playing around a bit with hexter-dssi and
xsynth-dssi. I'm getting sound but only on the Left audio channel. With
other softsynths, without dssi, I have sound on both Left and Right audio
channels. For example Amsynth and Aeolus sound fine. What's wrong here ?
How can I get stereo sound with hexter-dssi and xsynth-dssi ?

--

Martin Tarenskeen