[PlanetCCRMA] kernel request: NTFS module

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:37:02 2006

Hello Fernando,

I was wondering if in future CCRMA kernel versions you could include
NTFS support (at least reading). I don't know what would be more
convenient: to included it in the kernel or as a separate package
(this second one is the way they do for the official Fedora kernels, I
guess for licensing reasons). I mainly need it for accessing my
external hard drive with all my samples as I sometimes share this
drive with a Windows installation (FAT32 is out of consideration since
some of the files are bigger than the FAT32 limit for file size).

Gracias!

Hector

p.d. I know you are short of time and have lot of work to do, so
please consider this just in case you can afford to do it.