[PlanetCCRMA] Fedor Extras packages

Tue Sep 12 11:28:00 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 13:44 -0400, blindman jones wrote:
> I have been using them... no ill effects so far.
>
> I have not used the JACK that showed up a while back yet though...
> will have to try it and see if anything starts to smoke.

It will not, I hope.

There's one small caveat with Jack. My packages in Planet CCRMA have a
different default realtime priority that is optimized to mesh with the
interrupt priority ordering that the rtirq script does at startup (the
default Jack realtime priority is too low). I don't think it will have a
big effect but I have not really tested it.

-- Fernando