[PlanetCCRMA] New LASH

Thu Oct 26 14:42:01 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 09:29 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> Hey Fernando -
>
>   I was looking at the new version of LASH (0.5.2).  It looks like
> they've changed SONAME and all library users will need to relink.  I was
> thinking of just doing this for FE6 and rawhide.  But I don't want to
> cause interoperability problems with your repo.  How do you want to
> handle this?  No rush...

If it is just FC6 then there should be no problem, I have not yet
started the Planet CCRMA rebuild (currently downloading the binary
dvd :-). When I do rebuilds I try hard to update to the latest anyway.

I guess I do have qsynth in Extras that depends on lash, do the rebuilds
for fc6 extras happen automatically? Otherwise I'll need to rebuild it,
right?

-- Fernando