[PlanetCCRMA] library errors with Rosegarden and Ardour

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 11:26:01 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 14:03 -0400, Scott Petersen wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>      Here's the output after running the last command.
>
> Breakpoint 1, PluginManager (this=0xa5b1d78, e=@0xa579cb8)
>     at libs/ardour/plugin_manager.cc:56
> 56              if ((s = getenv ("LADSPA_RDF_PATH"))){

Yes, that's fine.  But what somebody needs to do is step through the
code at this point and figure out why ladspa_path contains /usr/lib,
etc.  This was just a hint to get you (or somebody else) to the right
point.

I can't reproduce your problem, otherwise I would try to help debugging
myself.

AG