[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Failed dependencies with Mammut 0.16-1 [fc1]

Kjetil S. Matheussen kjetil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 19 19:23:03 2006

"Panayiotis Kokoras":

> Hello,
>
> I am working on FC3 with planetccrma and I would like to install the Mammut application.
> I tried to do so with the availble rpm from the Sound and Music Aplications Section but this is what I got...
>
> [root@localhost ~]# rpm -Uvh mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386.rpm
> error: Failed dependencies:
>        libsndlib.so is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386
>        pygtk1 is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386
>
> Is there something I can do to sort this out?

We run FC3 on notam, so I tared up that version here:
http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mammut_fc3.tar

Install it this way (cut and paste as root into a terminal):

apt-get install libxml
apt-get install libsndfile
mkdir /site
mkdir /site/share
cd /site/share
wget http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mammut_fc3.tar
tar xvf mammut_fc3.tar
ln -s /site/share/mammut/bin/mammut.py /usr/bin/mammut