[PlanetCCRMA] Failed dependencies with Mammut 0.16-1 [fc1]

Thu May 18 18:12:01 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 20:59 +0000, Panayiotis Kokoras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on FC3 with planetccrma and I would like to install the Mammut application.
> I tried to do so with the availble rpm from the Sound and Music Aplications Section but this is what I got...
>
> [root@localhost ~]# rpm -Uvh mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386.rpm
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         libsndlib.so is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386
>         pygtk1 is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386
>
> Is there something I can do to sort this out?

I have to try to build mammut on fc >= 3... you are trying to install an
isolated fc1 package on fc3. It needs other packages and that's why you
get failed dependencies (and that's what apt is for).

You could try to find the pygtk1 fc1 package and (probably) sndlib-18,
try installing those first.

-- Fernando