[PlanetCCRMA] Failed dependencies with Mammut 0.16-1 [fc1]

Panayiotis Kokoras p.kokoras@lycos.com
Thu May 18 14:00:02 2006

Hello,

I am working on FC3 with planetccrma and I would like to install the Mammut application.
I tried to do so with the availble rpm from the Sound and Music Aplications Section but this is what I got...

[root@localhost ~]# rpm -Uvh mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libsndlib.so is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386
        pygtk1 is needed by mammut-0.16-1.rhfc1.ccrma.i386

Is there something I can do to sort this out?

Thanks,
Panayiotis

www.panayiotiskokoras.com/
[last updated April 2006]