[PlanetCCRMA] What supported wireless adapt. for fc5??

wb0fhu@earthlink.net wb0fhu@earthlink.net
Thu May 18 06:01:02 2006

------=_NextPart_3143311182602413138483

I'm going to bite the bullet for a new wireless adapter to run with my 2WIRE hub in the other room.  Do you all have any good recommendations as to what is good, has FC5 drivers?  Cost is an issue, and I'm not up to doing the wrapper thing, since I'm not that good.

Thanks, Joe Fay
------=_NextPart_3143311182602413138483

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2838" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm going to bite the bullet for a new wireless adapter to run with my 2WIRE hub in the other room.&nbsp; Do you all have any good recommendations as to what is good, has FC5 drivers?&nbsp; Cost is an issue, and I'm not up to doing the wrapper thing, since I'm not that good.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Joe Fay</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_3143311182602413138483--