[PlanetCCRMA] Hardware recommendations (or warnings)

Robert Foreman robert.foreman@gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:39:01 2006

I found this link particularly helpful:
http://ardour.org/system_requirements

Particularly the section on video cards. I ended up using the G450 just
because I had one laying around. But the important point, I think, is
not let the video interfere with the audio.