[PlanetCCRMA] Nando is a good guy

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:37:01 2006

I want to say I agree.

I wish I had more than a few minutes here and there to read email and
answer quick notes this last week...I want to sit down and offer more
feedback on the FC5 release... THANK YOU BTW... I have seen the inside
of too many ER's this last week... ugh... anyway...

Thank you for your efforts, they are greatly appreciated.

later,
Michael