[PlanetCCRMA] tone, chord generator

sara lidgey slidgey@yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 28 10:58:01 2006

--0-1787519044-1154109464=:24110

Hi All,

I'm looking for a simple program that I can use to generate tones and chords from numerical input.  This will be part of a web-based project so I need something I could run on a linux server, no GUI is needed.  For example, I need something that will take a number as input and output a certain note or chord.  I would also like some control over the decay time of the sounds and of course the type of sound produced.  To start, some type of piano sound would be nice.
I'm not asking for someone to do research for me... but if anybody knows of something off-hand that might be useful I would appreciate a reference.
Thanks so much,

 All new Yahoo! Mail -
--0-1787519044-1154109464=:24110

<hr size=1>Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.
--0-1787519044-1154109464=:24110--