[PlanetCCRMA] yum not choosing CCRMA packages

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 18:24:01 2006

Hector - if you have any problems with those packages, be sure to file
bug reports at http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 18:07 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> It is normal, packages are migrating to extras (and I'm trying to track
> the migration).

Fernando - FYI, I just submitted versions of you mxml and zynaddsubfx
packages the other day.  Let me know if you think any of these changes
were bad...

mxml mods were:
* Sat Jul 15 2006 Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> 2.2.2-2
- Fix License (LGPL, not GPL).
- Move programming documentation to devel package.
- Build shared library, and no static library.
- Add %post(un).
- Remove rpath with mxml-no-rpath.patch.
- First Fedora Extras build.

zynaddsubfx mods were:
* Sat Jul 15 2006 Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>  2.2.1-5
- First Fedora Extras build.
- Fix Source0 permissions.
- Add desktop-file-utils requirements.
- Tweak macro usage and .desktop file.
- Convert and install icons.  Add post(un) install scripts.
- Add ImageMagick BuildRequires.

Still waiting on your qjackctl checkin... :-)

AG