[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 5 Kernel Install issues

Craig Maloney craig@decafbad.net
Sun Jul 16 00:08:00 2006

Hello everyone,

I too am having trouble installing the CCRMA kernels because I installed
the 2.6.17 update. I don't seem to be able to install it, as yum / rpm
doesn't appear to treat this package as a kernel, and allow it to be
added as well. I've changed my yum configuration per the instructions on
the other messages, and still can't seem to get it to work. Any other
suggestions on what to try?

Craig Maloney (craig@decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
Work Hard. Rock Hard. Eat Hard. Sleep Hard. Grow Big.
Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em. -- The Webb Wilder Credo