[PlanetCCRMA] amsynth

ken dawson chia wu dawsonwu@rahul.net
Fri Jul 14 00:59:56 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 04:53:55PM -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Looks like the latest version of gtkmm24 from Fedora Extras conflicts
> with the requirements of amsynth (the one included in Planet CCRMA is
> older and that's what amsynth was built with). I'll see what I can do to
> fix this.
>
> -- Fernando

Hi Fernando,

I've got this problem, as well.  It is preventing me from updating my
system (from the fedora repos via yum or from the planet via apt-get).

I have attempted to remove amsynth (and hence the dependency), and it
appears that I must also remove planetccrma-audiovideoapps, and this
latter looks destined to remove all the installed planet app packages.  I
have tried to remove amsynth using both yum and apt-get, but cannot
convince either not to add planetccrma-audiovideoapps to the list.

I must be missing something basic whereby I can get this dependency
either (1) satisfied or (2) removed, so that life can go on.

Thanks,

/ken