[PlanetCCRMA] jackd and two Delta1010 cards

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Wed Jul 12 00:50:08 2006

On Wed, July 12, 2006 01:33, Bob Wilkinson wrote:
> Let me say it this way - the setup for qjackctl either had options in it
> to use hw:0 hw:0,0 hw:1 etc but not multi_capture.  So, because I could
> not get the setup to find the multi_capture device, I had to start from
> command line.
>
> If there's a way around that, again - this is more tuning and tweaking
> that I planned on finding in the future, but will gladly take advice from
> now.

Did you ever try entering "multi_capture" and "multi_playback"
_explicitly_ on the Input and Output Device fields, respectively, while on
the Setup/Settings dialog ?

Note that those drop-down menus (accessed via the [>] buttons) does only
list the available "hw:x,y" native hardware (sub-)devices, but not none of
which might be defined in your asoundrc . Any "esquisite" device names
must be entered "by-hand" on the provided fields, got it? :)

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@rncbc.org