[PlanetCCRMA] SELinux + a8n5s mobo = Problems with audit (FC4)

Brutus Gates brutusgates@gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:58:05 2006

------=_Part_8872_3956236.1152125857140

Just wanted to post my experience with SELinux for future reference.

I have a a8n5x mobo with Athlon64 3200+

When I installed linux, I enabled SELinux which resulted in problems with
audit. More specifically, audit didn't want to be upgraded. Instead, I would
end up with two versions of audit: namely the old one and the new one
installed by ccrma repo.

Now that I disabled SELinux, everything seems in order (knock on wood).

B.