[PlanetCCRMA] Hydrogen won't launch

Michael T D Nelson m_nels@gmx.net
Sat Jan 7 10:38:02 2006

Hi all,

I'm running a full updated installation of PlanetCCRMA on FC3.

I can't get Hydrogen to start. I see the splash screen, but then the
program segfaults.

I have appended the output at the terminal to this email. To my very
untrained eye, it looks as though some LADSPA plugin is causing problems.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should do?

Regards,
Michael

Warning: no locale found: /usr/share/hydrogen/data/i18n/hydrogen.en_GB.UTF-8

Hydrogen 0.9.2 [Aug 11 2005]  [http://www.hydrogen-music.org]
Copyright 2002-2005 Alessandro Cominu

Compiled modules:  (FLAC) (Jack) (Alsa) (OSS) (LRDF)

Hydrogen comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details

Using data path: /usr/share/hydrogen/data
QSettings::sync: failed to open
'/usr/lib/qt-3.3/etc/settings/qt_plugins_3.3rc.tmp' for writing
[LadspaFX::load] INIT - /usr/lib/ladspa/cmt.so - freeverb3
[WARNING]   LadspaFX            [LadspaFX::load] logarithmic hint not
implemented yet
[WARNING]   LadspaFX            [LadspaFX::load] logarithmic hint not
implemented yet
[WARNING]   LadspaFX            [LadspaFX::load] logarithmic hint not
implemented yet
[LadspaFX::load] INIT - /usr/lib/ladspa/tap_tubewarmth.so - tap_tubewarmth
[LadspaFX::getPluginList] reading directory: /usr/lib/ladspa
[LadspaFX::getLadspaFXGroup]
[LadspaFX::getPluginList] reading directory: /usr/lib/ladspa
Segmentation fault