[PlanetCCRMA] status for updated jack-audio-connection-kit

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Tue Jan 3 15:45:02 2006

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 08:35 -0800, R Parker wrote:
>>
>> qjackctl-0.2.15-2.rhfc3.ccrma; I'm a hostage to
>> package management. Maybe there's a bug in my version
>> of Qjackctl.
>>
>>> This is surely a topic open for ideas. Have you looked into
>>> the "competition" lately? I wonder how all that spaghetti
>>> can be handled visually by Dave Robillard's patchage.
>>
>> I wonder too but insist upon being a Linux audio user
>> and have refused to play games compiling applications
>> like OM which have requirements that FC3 and CCRMA
>> don't meet. My strategy is failing. :) What to do,
>> what to do...
>
> Sorry, I'm way behind on everything, including qjackctl. Any news on
> this issue? Is it a problem with Planet CCRMA's current qjackctl? [mid
> vacation remote login]

I believe QjackCtl has made some tiny steps forward since 0.2.15a (10
moths ago). The latest and greatest has come to 0.2.19a as of late
November ;)

Cheers and have a nice vacation. I'm sure you deserve it.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@rncbc.org