[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 06:17:01 2006

1) I haven't seen problems with fstab-sync on my machine,
so can't help with that.  What (exactly) is it doing to your fstab?

2) swap space is not mounted, so wont be seen there.
Try running the 'free' command.

3) Crackles from jack?  -- but no crackles from anything else?
What app is giving you crackles?  Are you using LADSPA plugins?

David