[PlanetCCRMA] Question about the Planet CCRMA install for FC4

Jan Depner eviltwin69@cableone.net
Sun Feb 19 17:11:02 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 19:17 -0500, LinuxMedia wrote:
> I'm about to install FC4 and then Planet CCRMA. I'm unclear about one
> part of the Planet CCRMA install. The install page says...
> "Fedora Core 4 users: planetccrma-core-* does not exist on Fedora Core
> 4, please install the edge kernels as outlined below."
>
> So I'm supposed to do... "apt-get install planetccrma-core-edge"
> but not... "apt-get install planetccrma-core"?
> Is that correct?

    IIRC that is correct - but it's been longer than 10 minutes since I
did it so I may be having a senior moment ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744